How to Clean a Modular kitchen (Simple Tips)
The kitchen is the area of the house that requires most of the attention and takes up most of the time of our day. The modular kitchen is the kitchen with has such furniture which can hold all the accessories and things inside of it. It is constructed in such a manner as to utilize all the space of the kitchen. The modular kitchen looks attractive, well maintained, beautiful, manageable, and stylish but maintaining its elegance is equally difficult.
Here are some tips for cleaning and maintaining your beautiful modular kitchen
- How to Clean Kitchen Doors?
- How to Clean Modular Kitchen Cabinets?
- How to Clean Modular Kitchen Chimney?
- How to Clean Modular Kitchen Baskets, Trolleys or Racks?
- How to Clean Modular Kitchen Drawers?
How to Clean Kitchen Doors?
- The first thing to remind yourself is that regular dusting with a soft cloth is imperative to avoid the thorough cleaning that is required at the later stages.
- For frequent cleaning of spots etc. an easy clean up with warm soapy water and a soft cloth is enough.
- For tough stains that are difficult to remove, you can wash the entire cabinet door (every part of it i.e. hinges, handles or other detailed designs) with the help of a cloth dipped and wringed in the mixture of warm water and any mild detergent, make sure to promptly rinse it and wipe it out with any dry cloth to remove the moisture.
- Otherwise, you can also try dipping the cloth in the mixture of one part white vinegar and two parts hot water, wring off the water and clean any greasy area with that cloth.
How to Clean Modular Kitchen Cabinets?
Kitchen cabinets catch everything including the grease, grime, and grunge. You spill the batter and other food items over it. Then, how to clean the cabinets?
- Either you can use any commercial cleaner
- Or you can use the items available in your kitchen for organic clean up. Add half vinegar and half water in a spray bottle spray the mist on the cabinet door after two-three minutes clean with a soft cloth.
How to Clean Modular Kitchen Chimney?
For cleaning the chimney, you will need to remove the chimney filter and can select any option from the following:
- Apply some dishwashing liquid over it afterward soak them in boiling water for some time, later remove and scrub out all the grease and dirt from the chimney.
- Pour in some boiling water in a bucket add 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda, 2-3 tablespoons of salt and 2 cups of vinegar and immerse the filters into it for about 2-3 hours later scrub off normally. For some intense cleaning, you can even boil the filters along with the ingredients rest procedure is the same.
- You can even use the paint thinner or the nail polish remover to clean the filters. Simply pour some paint thinner or a piece of cloth and scrub the filters with the cloth and wash them thoroughly. Later you can sundry all the parts.
- For toughest and stubborn stains you can also use caustic soda (with precautions). For that take some tray and place the filters on it then sprinkle some caustic soda over it then pour boiling water over it, you will be able to witness fumes coming out of it (be very cautious of these fumes, don’t inhale them). Let it stay for 2-3 hours then wash it off and let it dry.
How to Clean Modular Kitchen Baskets, Trolleys or Racks?
Most modular kitchens have a pullout trolley, basket or racks. So you first need to empty the basket, trolley racks. Then pull it out and give it a nice and complete cleaning which includes scrubbing with any mild detergent and sundry later on.
Thereafter clean the drawers and racks from the inside, there happens to be dirt, grease, cobwebs, and other food particles all over the empty area. Next, clean the trolley sliders which are attached to the walls of the rack. The slider is the area that gets the dirtiest; therefore make sure to clean it up thoroughly.
This cleanup process is supposed to be carried out frequently so as to avoid the accumulation of the dirt.
After drying the baskets and racks place them again in their position and keep all the accessories, dishes and other items where they are supposed to be. Make sure to arrange things in a proper manner so that you may find the right thing at the right place as well as the kitchen looks organized and clean most of the time.
How to Clean Modular Kitchen Drawers?
First of all, remove all the items from the drawer, dry clean it, thereafter spray the mixture of baking soda and water both inside and out. Wipe out the mixture and remove all the dirt to get a clean inside. Do the same with the door, when you are finished, put all the stuff back at its place in an organized manner and you are done.
Clean Modular Kitchen
Cleanliness is next to godliness, we all know that. I cannot undermine the importance of a clean and organized kitchen. It makes your day better and keeps you in a good state of mind. Plus it is really important for the overall hygiene and well being of the whole family.
Modular kitchens are in trend; they look attractive and make fuller utilization of the available space. But the problem is with the proper upkeep and maintenance of the kitchen. It is actually tough to maintain and clean such kitchens but with the help of the above tips, you can easily maintain the hygiene of your kitchen. You just need to invest a little time of your day in cleaning and maintenance and you are good to go.
Modular Kitchen Cleaning Services
There are times and situations when you cannot do the cleaning job by yourself and need some help cleaning your kitchen, then you can take the help of kitchen cleaning services. The professional help will give the required kick to the routine clean up. Your kitchen might look new and refurbished for you.
Without much help from the client, we can do effective, efficient and deep clean up of your kitchen. We can reach the areas where you could not clean including all the shelves, cabinets, drawers, racks, trolleys, chimney, exhaust, etc. Book your appointment today.